Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Brown

I can't pretend to have an especially accurate picture of my life here since classes haven't started yet, but so far it's been pretty great. The buildings and scenery are all really nice, and I made friends faster than I'd expected as well. It's not without its lonely moments, but in truth, I don't mind them too much either. I guess you could say they give me a little time to reflect and make sense of the recent barrage of newness. Course registration begins in an hour, and my orchestra audition is tonight. The practice rooms are nice but far away, and it's especially a pain to carry my cello so far, but I guess it's good exercise, right? I'm actually going off to do a little of that right now.

I'll write again when I've had a few days of classes. I promise some good insights/stories/blog material soon enough.

Tschüssie.

Lil Mugi

No comments: