Monday, December 3, 2007

The second post of BODO

I just took an excellent shower, and in a few minutes, I'm going to go downstairs and watch the Patriots demolish the Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night Football. I don't know why watching the Patriots gives me so much pleasure, but somehow I just love watching those fifty or so huge, lightning-quick mutants destroy everything in their path. I mean, I guess it's a little more complicated than that, and there is kind of a cerebral aspect to the whole thing, but it all boils down to something fundamentally primitive and stupid. First of all, why do I root for the Patriots? Because they're from Boston, and I live sort of close to Boston. Still, it's not like the players are even from Boston, so I'm not even really rooting for Boston.

I like this rhythm we have now.


BODO

No comments: